Tools and Shop Products
- Water is the fire-fighting agent in this attractive stainless steel, stored pressure extinguisher
- The cooling, soaking and penetrating 3045 foot stream and 50 second discharge time make it a very effective and inexperienced-operator-friendly extinguisher for use on Class A fires
- Amerex brand
- Made in U.S.A. Class A fires- Ordinary combustibles such as wood, cloth, paper, straw and stalks.
- Operating Temperature: 40 F to 120 F
- Operating Time: 50 seconds
- Operating Range: 45-55 ft.