- The name of the dealership on the invoice is not the dealer I normally work with. I am concerned about getting billed and not receiving the parts.
- I cannot find my local dealer and I want to place an order. What should I do?
- Do I have to sign up for an account to place an order (or email their shopping cart to a dealer)?
- I am Tax Exempt. How do can I place an order and not be charged tax?
- How do I reset my password?
- The name of the dealership on the invoice is not the dealer I normally work with. I am concerned about getting billed and not receiving the parts. The online parts store is a secure shopping center and all dealers listed on the site are actively enrolled in the online parts store. To ensure your order is being processed correctly you may contact the dealer you ordered the parts from. The dealership's contact information is listed on the invoice and order page.
- I cannot find my local dealer and I want to place an order. What should I do? Not all dealers are enrolled in the online parts store. Therefore the system searches for the closest dealers to your location that are enrolled in the program. You can select the nearest dealer to you or if you prefer doing business with your local dealer that is currently not enrolled you would have to personally contact your dealer to place an order.
- Do I have to sign up for an account to place an order (or email their shopping cart to a dealer)? No. An account is not required to use the online parts stores.
I am Tax Exempt. How do can I place an order and not be charged tax?
You may sign up for an account and request Tax Exempt status from the Preferred Dealer that you choose to connect to your account. The dealer can then approve your Tax Exempt status on their site. Once approved, you will no longer be charged any tax on that dealer's online parts store (as long as you are logged into your account while placing an order on the dealer's specific site that you signed up on).Steps to for customer to request Tax Exempt account:1. Create an account by clicking "Sign Up" at the top of the page.2. Fill in the required info to create an account and check the "Request Tax Exempt Status" box, which will then let you enter your Tax ID.3. Press the "Create Customer Account" button.4. You will then see a button that says "Please Choose Your Dealer" (if you do not already have a dealer selected). You may press this button (or the "Find Dealer" button) if you wish to choose your Preferred Dealer at this point. If you don’t choose a Preferred Dealer now, you will be prompted to do so when you begin the checkout process. The dealer that you choose will be the dealer that has the ability to approve your Tax Exempt status (on their specific site, only).5. You may check if the dealer has approved your Tax Exempt status by logging in, clicking on "My Partstore", and viewing your Tax Exempt Account Status. If the Request Status still says "Pending", it means that the dealer has not (yet) enabled your Tax Exempt status on their site.
How do I reset my password?
Steps to reset password:1. Click on the "Sign In" tab at the top of the page.2. Click the "Forgot your password?" link.3. Enter your account Username (entering email address will not work).4. Press "Recover Password" button.5. The system will reset your old password and send a link to generate new one to your e-mail address. You can then login and change your password by clicking on the "My Partstore tab" -> "Password" tab.6. If you do not know your Username, you may:Find your account’s Username in the email you received when you signed up for the account:• Email subject would have been "CNH: New customer profile notification"• The email would have been sent from email@example.com.